Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Carpe Noctem.

For those who don't know what the title means, it's "seize the night". I have done so here, by posting some pictures and nursing my insomnia. All of the pictures of flowers and foilage were taken during the rain, with it growing incrementially worse as I stayed out. There were some sunbreaks here and there, but I wanted some shots in the rain. I'm not completely satisfied, but I think I got some pretty good pictures. These were all taken on the thirtieth of last month, but I never got around to posting them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's Jack, Adrianna's bodacious boy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...But it was too wet to play, so we had to stay inside, all that cold, wet day...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was experimenting a bit with the different effects on my camera.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Kissntheboysgoodby, a successful racehorse up at Dean's thoroughbred farm. You can learn more about her and the thoroughbred farm here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This little one is Hey Macarena. He's just having some fun running a bit while my sister Adrianna tries to get him and his mama over to one of the other pastures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: