Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Little Night Music and The Great Outdoors

I have some new pictures up today, after not posting for a while. The first couple are from the performance of A Little Night Music on Sunday. There are only a few pictures that I really like, and I haven't ordered prints yet from the professional photographer that was there, so this is all from the musical for the time being. The next pictures I have are all from my backyard. By the way, you can read about the musical on my main blog, if you wish.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the award I recieved.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is an article from the Everett Herald about the musical. Sorry about the smallness of the print on it; I don't know how to make that bigger.


These next ones are from the small rain storm we had yesterday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



These last few are from the 19th, when I was helping my mom with the excavation of our backyard.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is amber sap from a cherry tree in the backyard... I thought it was kinda cool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Barely obscured..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: